TAP Arts Partners are the professional arts venues and organizations in and around Chicago that offer $5 tickets to all performances. Arts Partners must value teens and be interested in welcoming them into their spaces.
Arts Partner Responsibilities at a Glance
- Day-of available tickets only (no tickets must be set aside or reserved) – partners are encouraged to give TAP members the best available remaining seats for high retention and the best experience for all;
- At a minimum, tickets sold in-person at the box office for $5 cash with presentation of the TAP card (mobile, plastic, or paper);
- Box office staff provide Urban Gateways with sales data through a combination of technology and pen-and-paper solutions;
- Full regular seasons and all public programming are eligible, with exceptions only for special events, fundraisers, or 21+ events. TAP Arts Partners that operate a space that is open to rentals for public, professional performances are encouraged to make a good-faith effort to include these events whenever possible;
- Marketing information to be provided by partner for promotion on TAP website and app;
- TAP Arts Partners may be organizations that operate venues or companies that do not have their own venue as long as there are Chicago-area performances at least every season.
We are not accepting new partners at this time, but if you have questions or want more information, please contact Tarah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAP Community Partners are organizations that work with teens through regular free or low-cost programs and value the creation of opportunities for young people in and around Chicago.
Community Partners share information about TAP to their young people and in turn, Community Partners’ program opportunities (classes, internships, camps, teen councils, etc.) are promoted to TAP members through regular communication channels.
To explore becoming a TAP Community Partner, please contact Tarah at email@example.com.